If you’re looking for familiar flavors while you’re away from home, Starbucks is an easy choice with a predictable menu that’s the same across its many chain locations. Pigeon Forge only has one stand-alone Starbucks location (though there’s also a Starbucks café in the Kroger on Wears Valley Road). Situated on US-441 near MagiQuest, Christmas Place, and Mellow Mushroom, this location is a convenient choice for visitors who want their coffee fix within easy access of other local highlights.
The hours at this location are especially long, making it the ideal choice for a pick-me-up before an early flight or a late-night indulgence. The drive-thru offers a convenient option for those who want their drink on the run. This location also accepts mobile ordering, mobile payments, and digital rewards.
If you do choose to park and go in for your beverage, Google Wi-Fi is available so you can check the news, post to social media, or browse the internet as you sip. This Starbucks gets rave reviews for its friendly staff, who serve up fresh coffee with a touch of southern hospitality. The interior is cozy and clean, so you can sit for a spell if you’re enjoying a leisurely break in your day.
The predictable Starbucks menu is available here with all the favorites you’ve come to expect from the famed brand. Oven-warmed food and bakery items are included in the offerings, as well. Do check the prices when ordering, as these vary by location and tend to be a bit higher in popular vacation destinations such as Pigeon Forge. The main complaint from visitors is the potentially long wait time. Crowds tend to peak in late morning, around 10 a.m. If you hit the location during a rush, wait times might climb to around 10 minutes.
Whether Starbucks is your everyday go-to for a caffeine fix, or you’re looking for a coffee that’s better than your hotel’s offerings, this convenient Pigeon Forge location can offer what you’re in the mood for.
Do you find the Starbucks menu overwhelming? You can’t go wrong with one of these popular drinks:
- Salted Caramel Mocha Frappuccino – The signature Starbucks Frappuccino is a cold blended beverage. This pick features coffee, milk, and ice flavored with mocha sauce and toffee nut syrup.
- Flat White – Espresso and steamed whole milk combine in this simple classic with a caffeinated kick.
- Teavana Shaken Iced Black Tea Lemonade – If you’re not in the mood for coffee, try this iced black tea blended with lemonade for a flavor reminiscent of an Arnold Palmer.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for advice if you’re not sure what to order. The staff is happy to make recommendations.
- Maneuver carefully thought the drive-thru, as the parking lot is small.