Step inside Quaker Steak & Lube and you’ll immediately notice that this place likes to have fun. You’ll see décor that includes motorcycles and race cars suspended from the ceiling and plenty of auto-related memorabilia. You can pull up a chair in Thunder Alley, which is the main dining area, or you can head outside to the Brick Yard, which offers patio seating with pull-up garage doors. There’s also an arcade for the kids and the young at heart and more than 30 televisions around the restaurant playing some of the latest games.
While the décor is great, if you’re heading to Quaker Steak & Lube, it’s most likely because you’re hungry. Luckily, the restaurant offers an extensive menu of classic American dishes for lunch and dinner that are sure to please everyone. If you arrived with an appetite, consider starting your meal with one of the appetizers. You’ll find options that include fully loaded nachos, Boom Boom shrimp, and cheese curds.
For your main meal, there are fish and chicken tacos reminiscent of your favorite food truck offerings. You’ll also find sandwiches, burgers, salads, and steak. If you’re feeling creative, you can choose to build your own combo. With this option, you decide whether you want chicken wings or tenders. Then you pick which sauce you would like, and you finish it off by deciding which munchie you want as a side item.
Even though these meal options are good, if you love wings, you can’t walk out without trying the offerings at Quaker Steak & Lube. You’ll start by deciding whether you want breaded boneless wings, grilled boneless wings, or jumbo bone-in wings. After that, you get to choose from the incredible 22 sauces available at the restaurant. You’ll find options that include original barbecue, Parmesan pepper, smoked jalapeno honey, and dusted mango habanero.
However, if you’re really looking for something different, test your taste buds with the Triple Atomic Wing Challenge. You’ll get six wings covered in the Triple Atomic sauce, which lands at 500,000 on the heat scale. There’s no time limit and you also get all the water you need. Make it through the challenge, which requires a release form, and you’ll also get a special T-shirt.
If you’re still hungry after your meal or need something to cool down your mouth after the challenge, the dessert menu offers the Amazing Chocolate Chunk Skillet Cookie and the Triple Rich Fudge Brownie.
- Lubeburger: A half-pound of USDA ground steakburger topped with bacon, sautéed mushrooms, The Lube’s hot sauce, and melted American cheese with a Bleu cheese dip on the side.
- Thunderbird Steak: A choice center cut 8-ounce top sirloin USDA beef aged 28 days before being perfectly seasoned and grilled. Served with grilled garlic bread, your choice of a side salad or soup, and your choice of one side item.
- The Lube’s Baby Back Ribs: A plate of ribs rubbed in secret seasonings and slow roasted for hours before being flame-grilled and basted with your choice of Lube sauce.
- Pulled Chicken Tacos: Seasoned pulled chicken layered over crisp jalapeño lime slaw and topped with cilantro lime sour cream and fresh pico de gallo before being wrapped up in a warm flour tortilla.
- House-Made Pulled Pork Sandwich: Hand-pulled pork topped with aged cheddar cheese, sweet pickle chips, and your choice of dipping sauce.
- Quaker Steak & Lube offers all you can eat chicken wing night on Tuesdays.