No matter how many pizzas you’ve tried in the Smokies, you won’t find another pie quite like those at Mellow Mushroom. With countless fresh toppings, inventive combos, and tons of delicious dishes, this restaurant has just what you’re hungry for. You’ll also find a fun, welcoming atmosphere at this tasty eatery. From the cool art on the walls to the laid-back setting, you’ll love the relaxed aesthetic here.
Of course, you’ll also love the Christmas Place location. After all, it’s the holiday season all year-round here, so feeling festive just comes naturally when you visit. No matter what time of year you’re doing your Christmas shopping, this is the perfect place to take a breather between stores or fuel up for your annual shopping marathon.
One of the coolest things about Mellow Mushroom at Christmas Place is that customizing your order is easy. You can create salads and pizzas with your choice of ingredients, which is ideal for picky eaters. Even if you’re looking for a vegan or gluten-free meal, this spot has you covered with vegan cheese and gluten-free pizza crust.
Hungry for some of Mellow Mushroom’s signature items? Feast your eyes on a few of the most popular menu favorites:
- Meatball Trio: This tasty appetizer is sure to get you hungry for the main course, and it’s great for the whole table. The Meatball Trio comes with three meatballs, some fresh mozzarella, and plenty of marinara sauce.
- Enlightened Spinach Salad: Want to squeeze a few veggies into your meal? Go for the Enlightened Spinach Salad, which comes packed with fresh spinach, tart dried cherries, crisp apple slices, sweet candied pecans, and rich feta cheese. To make this salad even heartier, add on some applewood smoked bacon or grilled chicken.
- Funky Q. Chicken Pizza: Mellow Mushroom takes pride in its creative pizzas, and the Funky Q. Chicken is sure to be a favorite with your group. This combo comes with barbecue chicken, sweet caramelized onions, smoky bacon, both mozzarella and cheddar, and a bit of barbecue sauce to top it off.
- Tempeh Hoagie: As amazing as the pizzas are, sometimes you’re just hungry for something else — like a hearty sandwich. Mellow Mushroom’s hoagies are legendary, and you can choose from a range of meaty or veggie options. Sink your teeth into a teriyaki tempeh hoagie, which features fresh mushrooms and green peppers, juicy tomatoes, and savory provolone.
- Mary Jane’s Triple Chocolate Brownie: You’ll want to save room for this one. This sweet treat comes with a chocolatey brownie packed with Hershey’s Kisses and chocolate chunks.
In addition to its full range of soft drinks, beer, and wine, Mellow Mushroom will tempt you with its signature drinks. Freshen up with a Hendrick’s Refresher, spice things up with a Mel’s Crabbie Mule, or get tropical with a Sunset in Paradise. You’ll also want to try the Kentucky Collins, a local treat with bourbon, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, and a bit of cane sugar to sweeten you up.
- Although your little ones will love much of the standard menu, Mellow Mushroom at Christmas Place does offer a kids’ menu as well. Choose from affordably priced mains like French bread pepperoni pizza or macaroni and cheese with sides like broccoli and apples.