About Elk Springs Resort
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Elk Springs Resort offers high-end luxury cabins and condo rentals with privacy and mountain views nestled in the historic Arts and Crafts Community in Gatlinburg. Just 30 minutes from Downtown Gatlinburg and only 20 minutes to Dollywood in Pigeon Forge this resort is in a prime location.
Elk Springs Resort values preservation of the natural beauty of the property and features 4 ridges, valleys and natural spring where you may see an occasional deer or other wildlife. Properties are well-appointed and well maintained. Many properties have private indoor pools, theater rooms, hot tubs and more.
- Pet-friendly options are available
- Free Wi-fi in all properties
- Just 10 miles from downtown Gatlinburg
- This resort does not have a community pool
- Great Location in the Historic Arts and Craft Community
- Riverside and creekside cabin options available
- Beautiful mountain views and privacy
- No community pool, check for private pool listing if this is a must
- Steep, winding roads make the drive difficult for some
Elk Springs Resort is conveniently located in the Historic Arts and Craft Community and is a short drive to many National park trails, and just 30 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg. This is a perfect location for exploring the area’s natural beauty or popular attractions nearby.
The Bottom Line
Elk Springs Resort offers guests picturesque mountain views, luxury cabins with high-end amenities, and a wonderful location in the Historic Arts and Craft Community, perfect for experiencing work from local artisans, area attractions and restaurants. Whether you spend your time exploring the National Park trails, soaking the hot tub at your cabin or enjoying time with your friends and family hanging out inside, your stay at Elk Springs Resort will be one you will want to repeat year after year.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team