If you’re in the mood for steak, you need to visit LongHorn Steakhouse, where you’ll find a menu full of some of your favorite cuts of meat. However, even if you’re not interested in steak, you’ll still discover plenty of delicious options for your meal. This particular location is on par with other locations of this popular chain restaurant.
Whether you’re stopping by for lunch or dinner, if you’ve brought an appetite, you can begin your meal with one of the tasty appetizers. The Bold Bites menu offers beer-battered cheese curds, spicy chicken bites, and chili cheese fries. You can also select one of the offerings from the Shareable Starters menu to enjoy with your dining partner. Here you’ll find options that include brisket nachos, sweet chili calamari, and roasted white cheddar stuffed mushrooms.
If you’ve stopped by for lunch, you’ll find sandwiches, burgers, soups, and salads. If you’re hungry, there’s also a lunch combination menu which features a choice of either a salad or soup with one of the restaurant’s sandwiches. When it’s time for dinner, you’ll have a choice of chicken, shrimp, ribs, pork, tilapia, and salmon entrees.
However, the stars of the dinnertime menu are the excellent selection of steak cuts. You’ll find classic cuts such as the ribeye, Delmonico, New York strip, prime rib, T-bone, and porterhouse. You can also go for the renegade sirloin, chop steak, or flat iron steak. If you want to treat yourself, the Signature Steak Pairings menu offers options that include Renegade Sirloin and Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Renegade Sirloin and Redrock Grilled Shrimp, Renegade Sirloin and a Half-rack of Baby Back Ribs, and Flo’s Filet and Lobster Tail.
If you’ve saved room for dessert, the Sweet Bites menu has white chocolate turtle cheesecake and a chocolate peanut butter jar that are just the right size to satisfy that sweet tooth. If you want something a little bigger, the dessert menu has molten lava cake, key lime pie, caramel apple pie, and the famous Chocolate Stampede, which comes with two slices of chocolate cake made with six types of chocolate and two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream.
If you’re traveling with kids, you’ll appreciate that LongHorn Steakhouse offers a children’s menu. Here you’ll find entrée options that include sirloin steak, grilled chicken tenders, breaded chicken tenders, a cheeseburger, and macaroni and cheese. Each meal comes with your choice of a side or seasonal fruit. For dessert, kids can also enjoy a peanut butter, raspberry, or banana and berry smoothie.
- Big Sky Burger: American beef patty topped with shaved American Kobe steak, Swiss Gruyère cheese, arugula, crispy onion straws, and steakhouse aioli. Served with a side of Parmesan garlic fries.
- Shaved Prime Rib Sandwich: Shaved prime rib topped with mushrooms, onions, and Swiss Gruyère cheese.
- Flo’s Filet: Named after one of the servers who loved this signature cut, this tender center-cut filet is hand-seasoned and grilled to perfection. Served with your choice of a side. Comes in 6-ounce, 8-ounce, and 10-ounce cuts.
- LongHorn Porterhouse: A 20-ounce USDA Choice seasoned bone-in porterhouse fire-grilled to lock in the flavor. Served with your choice of a side.
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken: Tender chicken breasts topped with a creamy Parmesan, provolone, and garlic cheese crust before being grilled.
- If you’re in the mood for a LongHorn Steakhouse steak but you don’t have time to sit down for full service at the restaurant, you can order all of your favorite meals online and pick them up at the restaurant.