When you’re in the mood for Mexican, you can’t beat the authentic cuisine served at El Paso Mexican Restaurant. Plus, with a massive menu filled with traditional favorites and unique offerings, it’s easy for everyone to find something they love.
When you begin your meal, you’ll enjoy complimentary chips and salsa. However, if you’re looking for a little something more to savor before your main course arrives, there’s an appetizer menu that includes options such as jalapeño poppers, fajita nachos, and spinach and cheese dip.
For the main meal, you’ll find entrées made with chicken, steak, pork, or seafood. There are also several varieties of burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and fajitas.
The menu is so extensive, you’ll find something to cover any type of dietary preference or restriction. For example, vegetarian diners will find a nice selection of meals that include burritos stuffed with spinach; quesadillas stuffed with spinach, mushrooms, cheese, and onions; and poblano peppers stuffed with cheese.
If you have kids dining with you, you’ll appreciate that there’s a Little Amigos Menu for children under 12, and their meals include a soft drink. There are Mexican favorites such as enchilada with rice and beans, cheese quesadilla with rice, and taco with rice and beans. However, there are also classic American options, such as hot dog with fries, chicken nuggets with fries, and grilled cheese with fries.
If you’re stopping by for lunch, the restaurant offers soups and salads as an option. Additionally, there’s an entire section of lunch specials that include burritos, enchiladas, fajitas, chimichangas, and more. You can also choose to get a torta, which is a Mexican sub sandwich. Every torta comes with onion, tomato, avocado, and a special hot chipotle sauce or jalapeño. Finally, the torta is grilled with a small amount of mayonnaise for authentic flavor. You’ll find torta options that include grilled steak, chicken, barbecue pork, and more.
For a beverage, you have fountain drinks, coffee, milk, and orange juice, but you’ll also find a nice selection of margaritas and imported beers. If you still have room after your meal, you’ll find a dessert menu with sweet treats you can’t pass up. There’s flan, fried ice cream, sopapilla, churros with ice cream, cheesecake chimichanga, and more.
- La Cubana Torta: Steak, pork, ham, bacon, eggs, slices of cheese, jalapeño, tomato, onion, avocado, and chipotle sauce served on grilled bread.
- El Sombrero: Marinated tender skirt steak, Mexican cactus salad, and a small side of sliced shrimp cooked ajillo-style (sautéed with garlic and dry guajillo pepper) served with mushrooms, cheese, and a special sauce.
- El Guadalajara: One tamale covered with nachos and cheese and layered with chicken, beef, rice, beans, tomato, lettuce, and guacamole. Topped off with two Mexican taquitos, your choice of chicken or beef.
- Mexican Pizza: Thin pizza crust topped with tomato sauce, cheese, mushrooms, jalapeños, onions, tomatoes, and your choice of grilled chicken or beef.
- Parrillada Mexicana: Grilled chicken, pork, beef, and Mexican sausage cooked with tomatoes, onions, and Mozzarella cheese. Served with tortillas and fajita salad.
- The soups are made fresh when you order, so there’ll be an additional 10 to 15 minutes of wait time.
- The salsa bar has options that include red, green, spicy, mild, and pico de gallo and is worth checking out for the variety.