After an extensive remodel in late 2016 and early 2017, the NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains is back and better than ever. While this Sevierville amusement park is geared toward NASCAR fans young and old, even the uninitiated will have a blast racing, playing, and having fun on the adrenaline-pumping rides. Whether your kids can’t get enough of the go-kart tracks, they love the NASCAR-themed rides, or they go straight for the arcade, they’ll want to spend the whole day at the NASCAR SpeedPark.
With eight go-kart racing tracks, 10 thrill rides, two mini golf courses, an indoor rock climbing wall, and an arcade with 75 games, there’s no shortage of fun here. Don’t miss the most popular rides and attractions at the NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains:
- Smoky Mountain Speedway: Perhaps the most popular track at the NASCAR SpeedPark, the Smoky Mountain Speedway boasts a quarter-mile go-kart track. Drivers can even race scale versions of Sprint Cup cars.
- Family 500: This new family ride is ideal for NASCAR fans of all ages. Hop in a single- or double-seater go-kart and race around this hourglass-shaped track.
- Speed Bumper Boats: These double-seated electric boats offer endless fun and even have built-in water squirters for extra mischief. Note that the bumper boats operate during the summer months from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Kiddie Speedway: Ideal for mini NASCAR fans, this kid-oriented ride is designed for kids to zoom around the park.
- Rock Climbing Wall: This indoor rock wall includes four climbing experiences where kids can challenge themselves and test their strength.
After you’ve worked up an appetite, head over to the on-site Pit Stop Grill for lunch or a snack. The park also allows you to come and go freely, so your family can enjoy your packed lunch in the parking lot or head to your favorite nearby spot for a meal.
With so much to do here, spending a day or even a week at the NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains is a definite possibility. Fortunately, the park offers what it calls the Best Deal in the Smokies. This makes it an affordable place for family fun.
Just planning to visit for the day? At the NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains, a one-day unlimited ride pass costs $24.99 and gives you access to every ride, go-kart track, and mini golf course in the park. Want to squeeze in a few visits over the course of your weeklong stay in Sevierville? Get the vacation pass for $39.99, which is good for seven days of unlimited rides and go-kart racing. Note that all arcade games are priced separately.
Looking forward to several trips to Sevierville this year? Pick up a season pass good for three months for $59.99 to $79.99, depending on the season. You can also get an annual pass for $99.99 and get unlimited rides, racing, and mini golf for an entire year. With the annual pass, you’ll even get added bonuses like 20 percent off unlimited ride passes for family and friends.
- Before your kids get their hearts set on a particular ride, be sure to check with the NASCAR SpeedPark manager to confirm the height restrictions for each one. For safety purposes, many rides require kids to be at least 36 inches, and the go-kart tracks require kids to be at least 16 years old to ride alone.