Conveniently located in the Tanger Outlets in Sevierville, Tennessee, this Starbucks is perfect if you’re after a coffee fix to give your shopping a boost. Equipped with all the standards you’ve come to expect from the recognizable chain, this Starbucks location offers your favorite drinks as well as oven-warmed food and bakery items.
Customers typically report friendly service and satisfying experiences. The environment is warmly decorated and clean. The restrooms, in particular, are very well-maintained, which is a welcome perk when you’re spending a long day at the outlet mall. If you’re looking for a convenient place to settle in for a warm sip, small snack, and brief rest, this Starbucks offers just that opportunity. Service is usually quick here, so you won’t have to wait long, though the cozy atmosphere might beckon you to settle in for a bit.
This Starbucks accepts digital rewards, mobile payments, and mobile orders. If you’re browsing a few stores away when your craving hits, you can order via app and have your drink ready and waiting when you walk in. This is a welcome feature, particularly if you’re planning a visit during the location’s peak hours.
Unlike other Starbucks, which are often busiest around midmorning, this store’s activity doesn’t pick up until the afternoon. For the fastest service, stop in when it first opens at 7 a.m. Most of the stores in the outlet mall don’t open their doors until 9 a.m., so early risers definitely have the edge here. Its peak hours are usually between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. As you’d expect, the outlet mall and its resident Starbucks store are busier on the weekends than on weekdays.
If you’re looking for the predictable flavors of Starbucks beverages within easy access to your shopping activities, this is a location that offers a satisfying experience for its customers.
If you’re not a Starbucks aficionado, these popular picks are always great options:
- Dark Mocha Frappuccino – The icy blended Frappuccino is a signature Starbucks item. Rich dark chocolate, milk, ice, and coffee swirl together in this cold beverage.
- Caramel Macchiato – If you’re looking for the jump-start of an espresso drink, this warm choice features steamed milk, vanilla-flavored syrup, and a decadent caramel drizzle with that classic caffeine kick.
- Teavana Shaken Iced Green Tea – Not in the mood for coffee? This refreshing iced tea packs in flavors of mint, lemon, and lemongrass, lightly sweetened.
- If you don’t see what you want on the menu, just ask! This location is known to be very accommodating to custom orders, including discontinued items.
- Consider making this a regular stop if you’re in the area for an extended stay. The staff often greets regulars by name.