Home of the “World’s Greatest Hamburger,” Fuddruckers has been around since 1980 and has expanded to over 220 restaurants throughout the country. One of those locations serves the greater Sevierville and Pigeon Forge area, serving up some of the juiciest, meatiest burgers in town. Fuddruckers makes everything in-house, starting with fresh ground beef and homemade sesame-seed buns. The restaurant grills each burger to order so it’s never cold or lukewarm like you’d find at places with heat lamps.
While most patrons opt to get a one-third pound, half-pound, or two-third-pound burger and dress it up as they see fit, you don’t have to feel the pressure of choosing when you opt for one of the specialty burgers. These seven burgers come loaded with toppings to fit your taste and mood. Fuddruckers also offers offer chicken sandwiches, if you’re looking for something on the lighter side.
When you want to polish off your burger with an adult beverage, Fuddruckers has you covered. It stocks several international, national, and local wines, as well as your favorite domestic beers. Kids can have their pick of soft drinks to complement their burger or kid’s menu item, such as a burger, hot dog, chicken tenders, or a grilled-cheese sandwich.
- The Hangover: If you had a rough night, you won’t find anything better than the Hangover. Featuring your choice of burger size, it comes topped with smokehouse bacon, cheddar cheese, and a fried egg. Mixing breakfast and burger isn’t for the faint of heart, and you may feel an artery acting up, but the result is a flavor-packed experience you’ve been craving.
- Exotic Meat Burgers: Tired of the same old burger? Try one of Fuddruckers’ exotic meat burgers. The one-third-pound buffalo burger comes with fresh buffalo meat and your choice of fixings on a wheat bun. If you’ve already indulged in buffalo, go with the elk burger. Lean yet packed with flavor, the elk burger is a light option if you still want a taste similar to beef.
- Shakes: There’s nothing more American than a burger paired with a shake. At Fuddruckers, you have the choice of five delicious handmade shakes that are both creamy and rich. Choose from flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, Oreo, and peanut butter.
- Sides: You can’t have a burger without a side to seamlessly blend flavors. A modern take on a classic, the wedge fries are lightly fried but never greasy, soggy, or tough. If you’re searching for something a bit different or an item that doubles as an appetizer, pick the chili cheese fries, onion rings, sweet potato fries, or a mishmash of all of them.
- Cobb Salad: If you’re on a diet or just a healthy eater, you may not always want a burger when others do. Fortunately, Fuddruckers’ Cobb salad has you covered. Packed with egg, tomatoes, grilled chicken, blue cheese, and fresh avocado over a bed of lettuce, the Cobb salad is both healthy and satisfying.
- Plan your trip carefully on weekends, as the dining room can get packed quickly.
- Don’t forget about the nacho cheese. Available at the produce bar, this gooey, cheesy concoction is the perfect pairing for a burger, fries, or onion rings.
- When the weather’s nice and you want to experience the sunshine, don’t forget that this location has outdoor seating for your enjoyment.