Nestled high in the rolling hills of the Smoky Mountains, 'Above and Beyond' offers breathtaking views from 2 balconies, a private outdoor hot tub and high-tech amenities. With sleeping accommodations for up to 8 people, this 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin boasts a careful blend of rustic elegance and contemporary mountain decor. From this secluded country cabin, you'll still have easy access to scenic hiking trails, amusement parks, shopping, dining and so much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Loft: 2 Full Futons | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Set on 1,300 acres in a private gated community, this cabin offers 1,500 square feet of well-appointed living space. After driving approximately 2 miles up a scenic, winding road, you'll find this cabin perched on top of a hill amid towering trees.
With 2 spacious decks extending off of each accessible level, this cabin guarantees spectacular mountain views while soaking in the hot tub or sipping morning coffee.
Charming wood siding and sleek hardwood floors are complemented by natural light flooding the interior space. A floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace serves as a cozy centerpiece, while the mounted 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV w/ Roku invites family movie night.
Tap into your creative side in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a large dining table. For sizzling streaks, utilize the gas barbecue grill outside. After dinner, head up to the loft where you'll find a pool table and flat-screen cable TV.
The main level master bedroom features a king-sized log bed, flat-screen cable TV, and a full bathroom with a tiled walk-in shower and brand new Jetted Tub tub. The upstairs bedroom includes a full bed and a second full bathroom with a walk-in shower, and the loft landing area features 2 full-size futons. Back downstairs, the living room sleeper sofa offers a comfortable queen-sized memory foam mattress.
-- THE LOCATION --
As secluded as this mountain cabin is, it is conveniently close to all of the area attractions, shopping, and dining that the Smoky Mountains have to offer.
Roughly 10 miles from Pigeon Forge attractions, 18 miles from Gatlinburg, and 13 miles from the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, you'll greatly appreciate the perfect location of this private cabin.
While you're out and about, be sure to visit Dollywood, where you'll be entertained by the famous Dixie Stampede and the all-around feel of a family-friendly park.
In the area, you can find food options to appease any appetite, scenic courses for the group's golf enthusiasts, and epic hiking trails for the entire family to enjoy.
However you choose to spend your time here in Pigeon Forge, you are bound to enjoy every moment of your stay at this outstanding home-away-from-home!
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a private outdoor hot tub, 2 furnished balconies w/ unobstructed views, a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, a gas grill, gas fireplace (seasonal) 4 Smart TVs w/ Roku which offers Sling, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc, DVD, VCR, free WiFi, pool table, Jetted Tub tub, memory foam sleeper sofa and more
- Private location in the scenic Smoky Mountains - Enjoy unbeatable views and privacy, with nearby access to shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Nearest Major Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (28 miles)
- The owner is not responsible for lost or left items. Any items left at property that are found can be shipped back for $25 plus cost of postage.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No firearm possession or use on the property
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and large gatherings are not allowed
- No fireworks allowed
- No outdoor fires allowed
- No ATVs allowed on the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The maximum occupancy is flexible to 10 with 8 adults and 2 children
- NOTE: The bottom level of the cabin is not available to guests
- NOTE: One parking gate pass barcode is included with the rental. Additional barcodes can be purchased for $15 each. Please provide the homeowner with vehicle information after booking
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 2 exterior security cameras, in the front facing the driveway and by the back door facing outside. They do not look into interior spaces
- NOTE: This is a mountain home and in order to get there, the roads are narrow, winding, and sometimes steep