We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Welcome to Mountains Blessing with Breathtaking views!! Located in The Preserve off of Wears Valley Road, this magnificent cabin may just be the right place for your getaway. Mountains Blessing is a 3 bedroom / 3 bathroom log cabin that sleeps up to 12 people. With a King suite on each level, separate families can vacation together and still enjoy some privacy. Enjoy miles of unobstructed views from the upper deck. Dine with endless views on the main floor. Relax in the hot tub while soaking up the scenery on the lower deck. Mountains Blessing is one of the most private cabins in The Preserve Resort, with only one neighboring cabin.
Sleeping Arrangements: (Sleeps 10-12)
* Main level - King Size Master Suite Bedroom with Private Bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo (2)
* Living Room w/ Sleeper Sofa (2)
* Upstairs loft living area with a King Size Bed, a Private Bathroom with a Tub and Walk-In Shower (2)
* Loft Nook with futon type mattresses (great for kids or teens (2)
* Downstairs - King Size Bedroom with a shared bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo (2)
* Sleeper Sofa (2)
- Hot Tub
- King Size Beds
- Magnificent Views
- Keurig Coffee Maker
- 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas
- Pool Table
- Big Screen TV's
- Balcony Seating on each level
- Seasonal outdoor resort pool
- Wedding Chapel
- 4.5 Miles to the NEW FOOTHILLS PARKWAY Extension
- 6.6 Miles to Metcalf Bottoms Picnic Area
- 7.9 Miles from Townsend and Great Smoky Mtns National Park
- 13 Miles to Pigeon Forge - Shopping and Entertainment
Once you walk inside, you will notice beautiful, solid wood craftsmanship upon arrival. Over-sized windows allow you to enjoy astounding views of the surrounding Great Smoky Mountains. Leather and solid wood furniture for your comfort; Three decks with comfortable chairs and a hot tub for your enjoyment; pool table and big-screen TVs to keep you entertained.
Centrally located between Pigeon Forge and Townsend. Relax peacefully within the confines of this prestigious resort cabin in Wears Valley, TN, or take a short drive to either side of the Smokies.
The Preserve Resort is located just minutes from Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Dollywood, Gatlinburg, Townsend, Cade’s Cove, Tanger Outlets, Ripley's attractions, Titanic and many other Smoky Mountain attractions!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.