It’s always Friday at the TGI Fridays in Gatlinburg. That means the moment you pull up a chair here, you’ll be in weekend mode. No matter which day of the week you stop by for a drink or a meal, you can look forward to American classics, creative appetizers, and thirst-quenching drinks in a relaxing atmosphere. You’ll love the Smoky Mountain hospitality at this family-friendly spot so much that you might just want to make it a regular stop on your annual trip to the Smokies.
Not sure where to start? Everyone at your table will love classics like TGI Fridays boneless wings, loaded potato skins, and mozzarella sticks. Looking for a little of everything? Order a Jack Daniel’s sampler and try some ribs, Cajun shrimp, and chicken strips. Split an order of barbecue chicken flatbread with the whole table or dig into a dish of crispy Brussels sprouts.
Have a few mini appetites in your party? TGI Fridays kids’ menu is packed with all of your little ones’ favorites. Go with the kids’ chicken fingers or kids’ sliders or suit picky eaters with kids’ pasta with marinara or kids’ macaroni and cheese.
You saved room for dessert, right? Whether you’re a chocoholic or you prefer your sweets on the vanilla side, you’ll find plenty to satisfy your sweet tooth here. Dig into TGI Fridays signature Oreo madness, a supersized ice cream sandwich with cookies and cream ice cream in the center surrounded by an Oreo cookie crust and drizzled with chocolate sauce. Spice up your dessert course with the Tennessee whiskey cake, which features toffee cake, vanilla ice cream, and a butterscotch sauce spiked with Jack Daniel’s.
Of course, you’ll also want to wash your meal down with one of TGI Fridays signature drinks. In addition to a full range of soft drinks and teas, you’ll love the ultimate Long Island tea, the best Fridays margarita, and signature slushies.
- Burgers: Try the Really Good Cheeseburger and classics like the Turkey Cheeseburger. No matter which burger you pick, you’ll love the juicy beef patties and perfectly picked toppings. Even the veggie-lovers in your group will want to sink their teeth into the black bean and avocado burger.
- Jack Daniel’s Grill: Whether you want steak, ribs, chicken, or shrimp, all options from the Jack Daniel’s Grill come coated in the sweet and savory Jack Daniel’s glaze. Choose a combo like ribs and shrimp or sirloin and shrimp if you really want to enjoy that smoky flavor.
- Pecan-crusted Chicken Salad: When you’re in the mood for a lighter option, go with the fan favorite Pecan-Crusted Chicken Salad. This far-from-boring salad features a juicy, pecan-coated chicken breast sliced and served warm on a bed of crunchy Romaine. The salad is topped with Mandarin oranges, glazed pecans, celery, dried cranberries, and bleu cheese. Ask to have your salad tossed in tangy balsamic vinaigrette or order it on the side.
- Vanilla Bean Cheesecake: This unassuming menu item is perfect for those who love a rich and creamy dessert. White chocolate mousse pairs perfectly with a graham cracker crust and white chocolate shavings.
- Watch for TGI Fridays money-saving specials, which change frequently.
- Park at the public parking garage and bring your ticket with you to get the cost removed from your restaurant bill at TGI Fridays Gatlinburg.
*Photos and review produced by our on staff journalists who are in no way affiliated with the brand reviewed on this page. Additional images fully licensed with permission by author.