About Sherwood Forest Resort
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Sherwood Forest Resort is home to some of the most loved cabin rentals in Pigeon Forge. Best known for its location near the Parkway in Pigeon Forge (less than 2 miles), the resort is also convenient to both downtown Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Sherwood Forest Resort is perfect for those wanting to be near all the area’s most popular attractions. With its prime location, you might not expect to find it hidden away among some of the best views of the Smokies.
These luxury cabins feature fully equipped kitchens, high-speed internet access, and washer and dryers. Many properties also feature hot tubs, theater rooms, indoor jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces where guests can relax and enjoy their vacation without ever leaving the property. In addition, all cabins in Sherwood Forest Resort have access to the resort’s seasonal outdoor pool.
- 1.7 easy-to-drive miles to the Parkway
- Access to Sherwood Forest Resort pool included
- Less than 3 miles from Dollywood
- Extra parking is available at the resort
- Less than 8 miles to Downtown Gatlinburg
- Resort pool limited to Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Central location to Pigeon Forge, Downtown Gatlinburg and Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- On-site community pool
- Grand mountain views
- Similar to most area resorts, properties are close to one another
- The Sherwood Forest Resort pool is only open during summer months
Sherwood Forest Resort is conveniently located less than 1.7 miles to the Parkway, under 3 miles from the Dollywood entrance and a brief 8 miles from Downtown Gatlinburg. If you want to see all the area has to offer, this resort is a perfect choice.
The Bottom Line
Sherwood Forest Resort offers guests beautiful views, comfortable accommodations, and an amazing location near all the area attractions, shopping, and restaurants. Whether you are soaking in the views from one of the expansive decks or splashing around with your family at the pool, you are sure to enjoy your time at this luxury resort.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team