About Legacy Mountain Resort
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Legacy Mountain Resort is known for its Smoky Mountain views and convenient location that lures back guests year after year. Visitors report that the accommodations are beautiful and the views are “breathtaking” Find a little R&R in this beautiful, secluded community that is just a stone’s throw away from Dollywood, Splash Country and all of the adventures that Pigeon Forge has to offer.
Many of the cabins at Legacy Mountain Resort have access to a seasonal outdoor pool and even offer amenities like theater rooms, game rooms, private hot-tubs, fully-equipped kitchens and so much more. The resort itself offers visitors clubhouse access complete with fitness center, sauna, and steam room. Gather around the community pavilion to relax, enjoy the view and enjoy time with other guests gathered around the outdoor stone fireplace.
For those that want to explore the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, it is just a short 10-minute drive to several entrances.
- Less than ten minutes to Dollywood
- Access to Legacy Mountain Resort Pool Included
- Access to on-site Fitness Center and Pavilion
- Outdoor pool has seasonal availability
- Panoramic mountain views of the Smokies from most properties
- On-site fitness center, pool and picnic pavilion
- Great location near Dollywood and Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- As with most resorts in the area, properties are close to one another
- The fitness room and pool are at the top of a very steep hill - may be difficult to access in some vehicles/road conditions
- Not every cabin has clear views, check the listing if this is a priority for your party
Legacy Mountain Resort is conveniently located less than ten minutes from the Dollywood Entrance and less than ten miles from several entrances to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. In addition, there is a back way to Gatlinburg that is less than fifteen minutes from the resort.
The Bottom Line
Legacy Mountain Resort offers guests comfortable accommodations, beautiful mountain views, upscale amenities, and a convenient location. With amenities like the outdoor community pool, fitness center with sauna and steam room and picnic pavilion, this resort is a perfect option for those seeking a resort-like experience with the room and amenities that only a vacation rental can offer. Legacy Mountain Resort is conveniently located a brief ten minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge, ten minutes from Dollywood and 15 minutes from Gatlinburg.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team