About Cedar Lodge Condos
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Cedar Lodge Condos offers luxury condos with views of the Little Pigeon River in Downtown Pigeon Forge. These condominiums provide comfortable accommodations with amenities like a fully-equipped kitchen, king bedrooms and private balconies – sure to make you feel right at home.
With community amenities like a heated outdoor pool, year-round on-site fishing, and picnic facilities, visitors can relax and make lasting memories without having to leave the resort. For those that want to explore all the area has to offer, you can easily walk to many Pigeon Forge offerings or take the trolley to popular Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg attractions.
- One block from main Parkway
- 10 minute drive to Dollywood
- Access to outdoor pool and on-site fishing
- Condos are non-smoking and pets are not allowed
- On-site fishing and outdoor pool
- Prime location near popular Pigeon Forge attractions
- Enjoy the relaxing sounds of Little Pigeon River
- Close proximity to other condos
- The pool can be a bit crowded during busy seasons
- The single elevator can be busy at times
Cedar Lodge Condos is located in Downtown Pigeon Forge near Dolly Parton’s Stampede and within walking distance to many popular restaurants and attractions.
The Bottom Line
Cedar Lodge Condos offers visitors luxury condos with lots of amenities, just minutes away from popular restaurants, attractions and shopping. Whether you enjoy fishing on-site, swimming in the pool or drinking your morning coffee on the deck, you are sure to enjoy your time spent at this popular resort.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team