About Bear Crossing Condos
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Bear Crossing Condos offers 2 and 3 bedroom condos near Leconte Convention Center in the heart of downtown Pigeon Forge. Each condo provides an inviting space with amenities like king bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and gas fireplace – sure to provide all the comforts of home while on vacation.
With community amenities like an outdoor pool, year-round fishing on site, and a nice picnic area, visitors can enjoy making memories without ever leaving the property. For those that want to venture into town, you will find Bear Crossing Condos is in a prime location to access many popular restaurants and attractions.
- Just a short walk to The Island in Pigeon Forge
- Steps away from LeConte Center
- Access to outdoor and on-site fishing included
- Condos are non-smoking and pets are not allowed
- Prime location near many popular Pigeon Forge attractions
- Outdoor pool, picnic area
- Next to Little Pigeon River offering on-site fishing year-round
- Close proximity to other condos
- Not all units have a private balcony
- Pools can be crowded in busy seasons
Bear Crossing Condos is located in Downtown Pigeon Forge within walking distance to LeConte Center and The Island in Pigeon Forge.
The Bottom Line
Bear Crossing Condos offers guests luxury condos with lots of amenities, just minutes away from popular attractions, restaurants and shopping. Whether you spend your days fishing on-site in Little Pigeon River, relaxing by the pool or exploring all this area has to offer, you are sure to enjoy your stay at this popular resort.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team