About Alpine Mountain Village
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Alpine Mountain Village boasts both southern comfort and city convenience. With a prime location just a few secluded miles from Gatlinburg and less than 400 yards from the Pigeon Forge Parkway, this luxury log cabin resort is perfect for enjoying the natural beauty of the Smoky Mountains and experiencing all of the area attractions as well.
Cabins in Alpine Mountain Village offer top-notch amenities like fully-equipped kitchens and hot tubs as well as community access to an outdoor swimming pool, playground, covered picnic pavilion, walking trails and on-site wedding chapel.
- Less than 400 yards from the Parkway
- Access to outdoor pool included
- Park-like picnic pavilion and playground on-site
- Area construction sometimes impacts stay
- Great location and easy to access roads
- On-site pool, picnic pavilion and playground
- Nice walking trails on the property
- Majority of the properties do not have mountain views
- Similar to most area resorts, properties are close to one another
- Area construction can sometimes impact stay
Alpine Mountain Village is just feet away from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge. This resort is perfect for experiencing all that the area has to offer.
The Bottom Line
Alpine Mountain Village offers luxury cabins with a serene mountain feel just minutes from Downtown Pigeon Forge and all the attractions, shopping, and restaurants visitors love. Whether you spend your time relaxing by the pool, exploring the neighborhood walking trails or just sipping coffee on the deck of your cabin, you are sure to enjoy this Smoky Mountain getaway.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team