If you desire a getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains, Pigeon Forge, or Gatlinburg, Tennessee, sneak away to ‘Best Kept Secret,’ a 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental true log cabin in popular Sevierville! Nestled on Bluff Mountain, this totally secluded country-themed abode provides guests with a cozy respite thanks to the brand new hot tub. Take advantage of the incredible location close to Ober Gatlinburg, hiking and biking trails, picnic areas, and popular attractions such as Dollywood!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Queen Futon
Down a tree-lined drive, ‘Best Kept Secret’ sits perfectly perched on a steep hilltop surrounded by 2 wooded acres, creating a blissful and secluded paradise for guests!
Begin each day breathing in the fresh mountain air and sipping coffee on the rough-sawn wood porch! The 2 rocking chairs provide an excellent viewing point for watching the sunrise over the distant mountains.
A warm, fully equipped kitchen welcomes you inside the cozy home. Bakeware, cookware, and essential appliances make home-cooking a breeze during your stay. Add a dash of flame to your mountain meals with the genuine Park Grill found behind the home!
During your stay, you'll find everything you need for a comfortable and convenient vacation including wireless internet connection and hidden washer and dryer.
On chilly nights, snuggle in front of the all-season electric fireplace while you watch your favorite shows on the Smart TV equipped with Dish Network Television. Open the pair of rustic barn doors to reveal the home’s best kept secret, the master bedroom and bathroom! Treat yourself to a bath in the jetted Jetted Tub tub!
-- THE LOCATION --
Experience that far-away feeling you crave while still being close to numerous outdoor activities, attractions, entertainment venues and shopping in the Great Smoky Mountain’s popular towns: Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville!
Only 4 miles from ‘Best Kept Secret’, you’ll find the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, Wears Valley Zipline Adventures, and The Coaster At Goats on the Roof. Additionally, the Dollywood Theme Park is a mere 20 minutes from this secluded property!
You'll love the home's close proximity to Gatlinburg, located only 16 miles away! This cozy mountain town is known for its shops, arts and crafts vendors, and popular attractions like the Aquarium of the Smokies and Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Odditorium.
Venture into the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for a day of scenic hiking! Some of the most popular trails in the area include Abram Falls, Chimney Tops, and Laurel Falls. You'll find plenty more hiking options in the 800 miles of maintained trails. If you prefer other activities, check out the scenic auto tours and horseback riding also located in the area.
Between December and March, bring along your ski equipment to shred the slopes at Ober Gatlinburg, a quaint ski resort with 10 runs located only 35 minutes away! In addition to skiing, enjoy the thrills of the Snow Tube Hill and the Ski Mountain Coaster. Slow things down with a ride on the 2.1-mile Aerial Tram from Downtown Gatlinburg to the resort for breathtaking mountain views.
After a day of sightseeing, treat yourself to a meal out at superb restaurants such as Smoky Mountain Trout House or The Peddler Steakhouse. Dine closer to home at The Old Mill Restaurant for a classic comfort meal in a rustic cabin-like setting. Enjoy a show and dinner at The Hatfield’s and McCoy’s or Dolly Parton’s Smoky Mountain Adventures! During your stay, be sure to try the complementary apple fritters and apple butter at the renowned Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant only 15 minutes from Best Kept Secret!
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, outdoor Park Grill, Smart TV w/ Dish Network Television, new hot tub, Jetted Tub bathtub, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, board games, fresh towels, 4 driveway parking spots, and along with much more
- Private and Serene Sevierville location - Experience a relaxing and secluded retreat while vacationing at this true log cabin located close to first-class entertainment, hiking, rafting, mountain biking, golfing, shopping, and the numerous attractions of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville, Tennessee!
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (35.1 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The cabin is perched on top of a hill and the driveway is very steep
- NOTE: The maximum occupancy is flexible up to 5 guests with the use of a non pull-out sofa as a sleeping arrangement
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features 1 exterior security camera located on the porch, facing outward. It does not look into any interior spaces