Beautiful Smoky Mountain scenery awaits at this private 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental cabin set on 2.5 acres of old-growth woodlands. You'll enjoy relaxing in the private hot tub, playing games of pool, and marveling at the stunning views from the deck. Whether you're craving city attractions or the great outdoors, this home is centrally located just a short drive from downtown Pigeon Forge, Ober Gatlinburg, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: The home's driveway is steep, but the views are worth it. Due to this, 4-wheel drive is recommended year-round (especially in the winter) *
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Basement: Twin Bunk Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
Stepping inside, you're greeted by an over 2,000-square-foot wood-paneled interior. In your downtime, connect to the free WiFi, watch satellite TV, or curl up with a good book by the electric fireplace. Marvel in the beauty of the outdoors as you stroll out onto the expansive deck with stunning views of the Smoky Mountain Foothills. Here you'll enjoy relaxing in the private hot tub and gathering for meals al fresco with the charcoal grill and outdoor dining set.
Dull moments won't exist thanks to the entertainment space on the lower level, complete with a pool table, 55-inch TV, and a wireless video game console, including 120 different games. Homemade meals will also be easy to come by since the property features a fully equipped kitchen, with a drip coffee maker plus a 6-person dining table and 2-person breakfast bar to please your whole group.
-- THE LOCATION --
Start the adventure just 4 miles from your door in downtown Pigeon Forge! With popular attractions like Dollywood, the Titanic Museum, and The Island in Pigeon Forge, this home promises entertainment for everyone!
A trip to Pigeon Forge is not complete without exploring the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Situated just 9 miles from your door, America's Most Visited National Park offers miles of hiking trails, stunning views, and abundant wildlife!
Traveling in the winter? Be sure to check out Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort for world-class slopes. After an afternoon of outdoor adventure, make a stop in downtown Gatlinburg home to the Sugarlands Distilling Company, Tennessee Homemade Wines, Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies.
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a drip coffee maker, free WiFi, 4 satellite TVs, a hot tub, pool table, a wireless video game console with 120 games, furnished deck with mountain views, outdoor dining, charcoal grill, a romantic Jetted Tub tub, an electric fireplace, central heating, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 3 parking spaces in the driveway, and more
- Central Pigeon Forge location - Just 4 miles from downtown and 9 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Easy access to hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, swimming, and tubing at Great Smoky Mountains National Park, skiing and snowboarding at Ober Gatlinburg, theme parks, water parks, comedy theaters, haunted houses, a plethora of restaurants, bars, distilleries, and much more!
- Nearest Major Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (38 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The home's driveway is steep. Due to this, 4-wheel drive is recommended year-round (especially in the winter)
- NOTE: The bunk beds are ideal for children and have a 165lbs-limit per bunk
- NOTE: There may be Copperhead snakes in the yard
- NOTE: The property has a strict maximum occupancy of 8 guests