Escape the stresses of the daily grind with a retreat to the Great Smoky Mountains! When your group of up to 4 isn't relaxing in the 1,000-square-foot interior or soaking in the private hot tub on the deck, this 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental provides easy access to outdoor adventure year-round! Venture to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort, or downtown Pigeon Forge - all just a short drive away! Ideal for couples and small groups, this home is sure to impress!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Enjoy both the comfort of the indoors and the beauty of the outdoors while staying at this centrally located cabin! Inside, amenities like complimentary high-speed internet, cable TV, and comfortable furnishings can be found, while outside, an immense deck offers a hot tub, gas grill, and furniture for outdoor dining.
Pure relaxation awaits thanks to the cozy interior with an elegant gas fireplace and flat-screen cable TV. Dirty clothes won't be a pain point with the convenient in-unit laundry machines! Homemade meals will be easy to prepare in the fully equipped kitchen, plus a 4-person dining table.
Before calling it a night, enjoy a soothing soak in the private Jetted Tub in the master bedroom. Come bedtime, up to 4 guests will enjoy revitalizing rest from the king bed and sleeper sofa in the living room.
-- THE LOCATION --
No matter the season, you'll enjoy all that nature has to offer from the centrally located cabin. Make the quick 10-mile drive to Great Smoky Mountains National Park for the ultimate outdoorsman experience. Come see why this is consistently ranked the #1 national park in the United States with over 11 million visitors each year.
Come wintertime, Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort offers world-class slopes for all your skiing, snowboarding and tubing enjoyment. Stop in the town of Gatlinburg to grab a bite at Crockett's Breakfast Camp or Cherokee Grill, before a cold beverage at Sugarlands Distilling Company or Tennessee Homemade Wines.
Traveling with kids? Venture just 4 miles to downtown Pigeon Forge, home to popular attractions, like Dollywood, The Island in Pigeon Forge or Titanic Museum Attraction. Pay a visit to Dolly Parton's Stampede for a delicious and fun 4-course feast.
Other popular attractions, include shopping at Tanger Outlet Mall, or any one of the abundant antique shops, thrift stores, and flea markets. Be sure to also check out the many local artisans and craftsmen in the area!
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, complimentary high-speed internet, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a hot tub, furnished deck, gas grill, outdoor dining, romantic Jetted Tub tub, a stone fireplace, central heating, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 1 parking space in the driveway, and more
- Excellent Pigeon Forge location - Just 4 miles from downtown and 9 miles from Great Smoky Mountains National Park! Easy access to hiking, biking, whitewater rafting, swimming and tubing at Great Smoky Mountains National Park, skiing and snowboarding at Ober Gatlinburg, theme parks, water parks, comedy theaters, haunted houses, a plethora of restaurants, bars, distilleries and much more!
- Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~34 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking - if any evidence of smoking is found, it will result in a $1,000 fine
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- If you’re traveling with a larger group, check the availability of Your Local Host listing #427163. The cabin is nearly identical and located 2 doors down
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The fireplace will be turned on when the weather is cool enough