Enjoy an ideal Pigeon Forge location less than 1 mile from The Parkway at this 1-bath vacation rental cabin. As part of the Golf View Resort, this duplex studio includes a huge natural gas grill, versatile kitchen, and grants community access to a clubhouse with an outdoor pool, hot tub, grill patio and kitchenette, an indoor pool, indoor sauna, and business center.
*Save money at Dollywood! Our guests enjoy exclusive discount vouchers that are available for purchase and printed inside the resorts Club House*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Queen Bed, Queen Pullout Bed, Built-in Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
With sleeping arrangements for up to 6 guests, this cozy studio cabin is perfect for small families, groups of friends, and adventurous couples. Just up the street, you'll have every vacation benefit of resort pampering, including outdoor and indoor pools for year-round swimming, a community outdoor kitchen and picnic space, a sauna, business center, and more.
Inside, the rustic wood living space sets the mood for your cabin getaway but also provides all the modern comforts of a true home-away-from-home. Unwind with favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen cable TV during downtime or enjoy friendly matches of foosball.
As the group begins growing hungry, head out to the private balcony and fire up the gas grill to enjoy your favorite meats and veggies with a view of the surrounding community, The well-equipped kitchenette also includes an electric frypan, a mini toaster oven, blender, crockpot, and all the dishware and flatware so you can whip up tasty snacks throughout your stay.
Wash off in the full bathroom with a shower/tub combo before climbing into bed after a long day of adventure. Between the built-in bunk beds, pullout sleeper sofa and the queen-sized bed, this cabin has ideal accommodations for the whole family!
* NOTE: There's another vacation unit with a completely separate entrance, and other travelers may be present *
-- THE LOCATION --
Take advantage of one of the best Pigeon Forge locations possible, within just minutes of Dollywood and The Parkway. With a trolley that comes to the house and takes guests to Dollywood, the commute couldn't be easier! Enjoy themed attractions, several roller coasters, water rides, theaters, performances, and dining options for endless family fun in honor of the famed Dolly Parton.
Treat yourself to a day of thrifty shopping and drive about 10 minutes to the Tanger Outlets or 6 minutes to the Pigeon Forge Factory Outlets. When you're looking to escape the theme park crowds, head10 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and explore miles of hiking, great site-seeing, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and more.
All the unique options for shopping, dining, and live entertainment along The Parkway can be found just around a mile from this property. After treating yourself downtown, check out other popular destinations like the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience, the Titanic Museum, MagiQuest, the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, and more - all within 10 minutes away or less!
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, private balcony with a gas grill, foosball table, cable TV, free WiFi, built-in bunk beds, Pack 'n Play, and more!
- Enjoy access to a community clubhouse, outdoor/indoor pools, kids play area, and an outdoor grill and kitchenette - all just right up the street
- Ideal Pigeon Forge location with a trolley to Dollywood, less than a mile to The Parkway, within minutes to all the popular theme parks, shops, restaurants, and venues for live entertainment, and about 10 miles to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~35 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that this property is located down a flight of steps
- NOTE: The property is located near Dollywood Lane and you may hear the traffic from the road