* Please note that there's a downstairs vacation unit with a completely separate entrance, and other travelers may be present *
All the unique Pigeon Forge theme parks, thrilling roller coaster rides, Cal Ripken Baseball Experience, live entertainment, shopping, and dining await 5 guests at this 1-bedroom, 1.5-bath vacation rental log cabin. Located on the Gatlinburg Golf Course, this resort duplex provides great views, a master bed Jetted Tub, private hot tub, access to community pools and a quick trolley ride to Dollywood!
*Save money at Dollywood! Our guests enjoy exclusive discount vouchers that are available for purchase and printed inside the resorts Club House*
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom (Loft): King Bed | Loft Landing: Single Pullout Bed | Living Room: Double Pullout Bed
Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, you'll be less than 1 mile to every activity imaginable and this log cabin offers a quiet retreat at the end of each adventure. This cabin has it all, including an aesthetic log-wall interior, flat-screen TVs, high-speed wireless internet, and all the modern comforts of a true home-away-from-home.
Enjoy every vacation perk of resort pampering and amenities with outdoor and indoor pools for year-round swimming, a community outdoor kitchen and picnic space, a sauna, business center, kids play area and more. The cozy and welcoming interior of your Tennessee getaway invites hours of relaxation when you're ready to wind down.
Throw on the gas fireplace in the evening and snuggle up on the sofa while enjoying favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen TV. When stomachs start to rumble, whip up home-cooked meals in the spacious, fully equipped kitchen that now features brand new stainless steel appliances.
Soak aching muscles in the enclosed hot tub before bed, or head to the master bedroom loft and sink into the built-in Jetted Tub tub. The living room also offers additional sleeping to comfortably accommodate the whole family
-- THE LOCATION --
You won't have to travel far to experience the best of all the Pigeon Forge attractions; simply step out your door and walk just a few steps to be picked up by the Dollywood trolley at the community entrance. In honor of the famous performer Dolly Parton, the theme park hosts several roller coasters, water rides, theaters, performances, and dining options for endless family fun.
For a day of thrifty shopping, drive just 10 minutes to the Tanger Outlets or 6 minutes to the Pigeon Forge Factory Outlets. Break away from the crowds and explore the outdoors by heading about 10 miles to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for miles of hiking, great site-seeing, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, and more.
The Parkway lies just about a mile away and is lined with many unique options for shopping, dining, and live entertainment to check out throughout your vacation. Other popular destinations include the Cal Ripken Baseball Experience, the Dolly Parton Stampede Dinner Attraction, the Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, museums, go-cart raceways and arcades, mini-golf, novelty shops and much more - all less than a few miles away.
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ new stainless steel appliances, private hot tub, master bed Jetted Tub tub, 3 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, Pack 'n Play, and so much more
- Community amenities include indoor/outdoor community pools, hot tubs, a sauna, business center, kitchenette, outdoor grills and more
- The indoor pool is heated and the outdoor is not heated
- Central Pigeon Forge location with a trolley to Dollywood just a minute walk away, less than 1 mile from all the area's theme parks, shops, restaurants, and venues for live entertainment, and about 23 minutes to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (35 miles)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is another vacation rental unit on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Please note that the master bedroom is located off of the loft and requires stairs to access
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: There is a downstairs vacation unit, with a completely separate entrance, and other travelers may be present