Surrounded by mountain views, an epic retreat awaits you at this 4-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental cottage in Sevierville! Newly remodeled with all the amenities of home, this property sleeps up to 10 guests for a memorable Smoky Mountain escape. ‘Vintage View’ is located in a peaceful neighborhood and offers easy access to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, less than 10 minutes away! Visit nearby attractions like Dollywood before heading home to soak in the hot tub and relax on the large deck!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed | Loft: Twin Daybed, Twin Trundle
Venture to this peaceful neighborhood in Sevierville to discover 'Vintage View,' where you’ll be enchanted by views spanning from Webb Mountain, LeConte, Ski Mountain, and Bluff Mountain!
Inside the home, vaulted ceilings and several windows create a light and airy living space. You're sure to fall in love with the spacious 2,000-square-foot interior, as it's highlighted by a floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace and cozy furnishings.
Prepare your favorite home-cooked meals out on the charcoal grill or in the fully equipped kitchen stocked with modern appliances. With a rustic wood dining table and patio furniture on the deck, you can easily enjoy meals inside or al fresco!
During downtime, watch your favorite shows from any room in the home, find relaxation in the hot tub, or simply lounge on the deck to marvel at majestic mountain views. For some privacy, draw a bath in one of 2 large tubs and settle in for a long, peaceful soak!
For a replenishing night's sleep, curl up in the plush king-sized bed offered in both of the master bedrooms while your travel companions sleep soundly throughout the rest of the home. Upon waking, brew up a wholesome cup of coffee to sip from the balcony in preparation for your daily adventures!
-- THE LOCATION --
The 'Vintage View' cottage is nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the city, but also situated a mere 5 minutes from the action of Pigeon Forge. Head to town where the fun is endless and visit the Titanic Museum Attraction, Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster, and The Island in Pigeon Forge!
For a day amidst nature, visit the Gatlinburg Golf Course just 3.5 miles away offering an 18-hole emerald golf course surrounded by the picturesque serenity of the mountains. Outdoor enthusiasts will love being a short drive from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, where you can enjoy several hiking trails, historic sites, and view diverse wildlife!
If you prefer to stay close to the home, there are many more activities all within arms reach! Spend the day adventuring at Dollywood or Splash Country, explore the Parrot Mountain and Gardens, or visit the Old Forge Distillery to taste some good ol' moonshine!
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, 6 flat-screen cable TVs, free WiFi, a wood-burning fireplace, an electric fireplace, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a washer and dryer, complimentary toiletries, a furnished deck and patio, charcoal grill, hot tub, driveway parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Sevierville Location - Minutes from an array of attractions including the Pigeon Forge Parkway, Gatlinburg Golf Course, and Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- During the winter months, 4WD vehicles are recommended to avoid getting snowed in during a snowstorm. Be prepared with food and other necessities as this is not a county maintained road and will NOT be plowed or salted