We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Come stay at Mountain Creek Lodge, an absolute gem just minutes away from fun and adventure! The 4-bedroom log home, which sleeps 12, is ready to welcome you and keep you entertained.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 13)
* Upper level King Master Suite with Electric Fireplace, Heart-Shaped Jetted Tub and Private Bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Main level King Bedroom with shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Lower level Queen Bedroom with shared hall bathroom with tub/shower combo and double vanity sinks
* Lower level Twin over Full Bunk Bedroom
* Extra Bedding: 2 Sleeper Sofas
* Fabulous Views
* Game Room with Pool Table, Console Multicade, Pub Table & 2 Chairs
* Karaoke Machine
* 55" TV with surround sound and iPod dock
* 50" TV with PlayStation 3
* DVD Sound System
* 32" Flatscreen TVs in all bedrooms
* Porch Swing
* Hot Tub
* Charcoal Grill
* Stone-surround Electric Fireplace
* Standard and Keurig Coffee Makers
* Dining Table Seating for 6, plus 4 stools at breakfast bar
* Spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Heart-shaped jetted tub in King Master
* Washer and Dryer
* Parking for 2 cars (additional available by pool area if needed)
* Seasonal heated resort outdoor pool
* 10 minutes from Pigeon Forge
* 12 miles from Gatlinburg
* 20 miles to the National Park
Enjoy your getaway at Mountain Creek Lodge with awesome views of the Smoky Mountains. Enjoy the country rockers or porch swing in the early mornings, or evenings while you unwind after your long day of adventures. The game room is sure to please, packed with loads of fun featuring a pool table, arcade game loaded with more than 3,000 games, Pachinko, a jukebox with more than 11,000 tunes. You can enjoy movie night on one of two large screen TVs. One offers a 55" TV with surround sound and an iPod Dock, the other is a 50" LCD TV and a PlayStation 3.
Leafy and beautifully landscaped, the Covered Bridge Resort provides Mountain Creek Lodge with serene surroundings, but it’s also surprisingly close to the area’s attractions. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, for instance, is less than 10 minutes from the lodge; Pigeon Forge Parkway, home to the Titanic Museum, the Tanger outlet mall, Dixie Stampede, and much more, is only 20 minutes away; Dollywood is just a 25-minute drive.
We would love for you to begin your next Smoky Mountain getaway at Mountain Creek Lodge with iTrip Vacations! Book your stay today and don't forget our Free Fun Activities!