We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
HIgh and Lifted Up is a newly renovated and updated, offering some AMAZING VIEWS for being so close to Dollywood and the Pigeon Forge Strip! EVERYTHING FOR EVERYONE!!! 4 King Bedrooms, 2 with Private Bathrooms, AWESOME Views. This cabin is just minutes from Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country! You can hear the Dollywood Train Whistle and see Dollywood's Seasonal Nightly Fireworks from the back deck. The Indoor Heated Pool is open year round, restrooms available for guests, and a nice size pool deck with table and chairs, or lounge chairs to enjoy those nice summer days soaking up the sun.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (Sleeps 10)
* King Size Master Suite with Private Bath with Walk-In Shower, In-Room Jacuzzi Tub and access to balcony
* King Size Master Suite with Private Bath with Tub/Shower Combo and Flatscreen TV.
* King Size Guest Room with Flatscreen TV, access to balcony and shared bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo in Game Area
* King Size Bedroom with Flatscreen TV, shared bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo in Game Area
* Sleeper Sofa in Game Area, shared bathroom with Tub/Shower Combo
- Mountain Views from Living Room
- Seasonal Fireworks from Dollywood Can Be Seen off the Balcony
- 2 Story Log Cabin in Hidden Springs Resort
- Stone Fireplace
- Hot Tub
- WIFI - Internet
- Game Room - Pool Table and Multicade Arcade Game
- Large Deck Space with Gas and Charcoal Grill Options
- Flat Screen TVs and DVD players
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Dining Table Seating for 8, plus additional seating at kitchen counter
- 1.4 miles to Dollywood
- 3.3 miles to Pigeon Forge
- 10.6 miles to Gatlinburg
That’s right, this wonderful 4 BR cabin is perfect for the family who wants to do it all. Main level has a King Master Suite with Jacuzzi Tub, private bathroom with tub/shower combo and flatscreen TV. This bedroom also has access to the balcony. You will also find the open area Kitchen and Living Area where you can enjoy the INCREDIBLE VIEW from the full deck. The view is great anytime of the year at High and Lifted Up!
After the Sunset, enjoy the seasonal fireplace while watching your favorite show on the Large flat screen in the Living Room. There is a quarter bathroom on the main level for guests, equipped with a washer and dryer for guest convenience.
Make your way down to the game room and shoot a game of Pool before retiring to one of the three remaining KING BEDS for the night on the lower level. 1 of the 3 bedrooms on this level have a private bath with a tub/shower combo. Shared guest bathroom right off of the game room with a tub/shower combo.
Take the next day and visit Dollywood, Dollywood Splash Country, or drive into Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg and visit the many attractions or shops. How about driving into the Smoky Mountains National Park for a day of adventures and hiking.
Enjoy dinner and return to HIGH AND LIFTED UP for a time to relax in the hot tub while watching the Seasonal Dollywood Fireworks each night.
Whether your staying 2 nights or 2 weeks, you will not want to leave. Visit High and Lifted Up on your next family trip to the mountains. It will become your family tradition for years to come.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.