We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Mountain Splendor - 3BR / 3BA Family Friendly Cabin in the Little Valley Mountain Resort - Smoky Mountains! Close to attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg! Mountain Splendor is a beautifully decorated and spaciously designed two level log cabin located in Little Valley Mountain Resort, in the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. This setting is conveniently located within six miles of downtown Pigeon Forge, shopping and attractions.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: (SLEEPS 9)
* MAIN LEVEL - Master King Bedroom, 50" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath with tub/shower combo
* SECOND LEVEL - Master King Bedroom with Custom-Made Triple Bunk Bed, 42" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath with tub/shower combo
* SECOND LEVEL - Master Queen Bedroom, 34" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath with tub/shower combo.
- NEWLY REDECORATED Kitchen!
- Amazing Cabin in Little Valley Mountain Resort
- Handicap Accessible - Ramp leading into Cabin
- Parking for 4 Cars
- Hot Tub
- Pool Table
- Handcrafted Solid Oak Furniture throughout Cabin!
- FREE WiFi Internet
- Huge Covered Front Porch with Rockers and Swing
- Wood Burning Fireplace in Living Room
- Hot Tub on Deck
- Charcoal Grill
- Dining Table with Seating for 8x Guests
- Stack Washer and Dryer
- Minutes ( 11 miles ) to Dollywood and Dollywood Splash Country
- 6 Miles to Pigeon Forge
- 16 Miles to Gatlinburg
While vacationing at our cabin, guests can enjoy multiple amenities. The NEWLY redecorated kitchen is fully equipped to allow guests to prepare meals in with the family. Play a game of pool, take a soak in the hot tub after a long day shopping, or grill out with the family while taking in the wooded mountain views. Mountain Splendor offers a Large Flat Screen TV, Wood Burning Fireplace and comfortable seating in the Living Room area and Flat Screen TV's in all bedrooms of the cabin. You can enjoy a large farm style, family dining table with seating for eight guests as well as spacious open area living while staying at Mountain Splendor. If you are looking for relaxation and want to enjoy the natural mountain scenery of the Great Smoky Mountains, this is the cabin for you! Mountain Splendor will become your family vacation getaway for years to come!
What are you waiting for? Book Mountain Splendor Today!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.