We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Heaven's Door - This amazing 2BR/2BA NEWLY DECORATED Family Cabin is located in Pigeon Forge in the Sherwood Forest Resort. This cabin has a nice Wrap Around Porch with Rockers - Beautiful Wooded and Mountain Views - Cozy Fireplace in Living Room and Master Bedroom & Arcade and Pool Table in the Loft - all within minutes to local attractions in Pigeon Forge & Gatlinburg!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps (6)
* Guest Suite - King Bed - 19" Flat Screen TV - Shared Bath - Tub/Shower Combo
* Master Suite - King Bed and Private Bath with Walk-in Shower and in-room Jacuzzi Tub
SLEEPER SOFA: Main Level in Living Room
* No pets allowed
* No smoking, parties, or events
* Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 10AM
* Child / Family Friendly
* No Student Groups.
* No more than 4x minors per adult.
* Registered Guests must be 25 years of age or older.
* Bookings created by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund.
- 2 Story Cabin in Sherwood Forest Resort
- Beautiful Wooded and Mountain Views!
- Community Pool
- Parking for 2 Cars
- Wrap Around Porch with Comfortable Seating and Dining Table
- Hot Tub
- Balcony with Rockers and Beautiful Views
- Gas Grill
- Game Loft with Pool Table and Arcade Game with Donkey Kong, Frogger, Ms Pac and Galaga!
- 4 Flat Screen TV's
- FREE WiFi - Internet
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Dining for 6 at Dining Table - 2 at Breakfast Bar
- Stack Washer and Dryer
- Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Minutes to Local Attractions and Dining
- 1.5 miles to Pigeon Forge
- 4.7 miles to Dollywood
- 6 miles to Gatlinburg
- 10 miles to the Sugarlands Visitor Center in the Smoky Mountains National Park
Heaven's Door is a beautifully re-decorated and a spaciously designed two level cabin located in Pigeon Forge and the Great Smoky Mountains. This cabins setting is conveniently located to both Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg shopping, dining and attractions! Heaven's Door offers a bedroom suite on each floor, a spacious living and loft area with an Arcade Game, New Pool Table and Large Flat Screen TV. This cabin has two balconies with furniture for enjoying that morning cup of coffee while taking in the fresh Smoky Mountain air and a hot tub for rest and relaxation after a long day shopping and enjoying attractions. The kitchen is fully-equipped and features stainless steel appliances for cooking meals in with the family. Relax and enjoy watching your favorite movies or sporting events on the Flat Screen TV in the living room or loft area. Heaven's Door is sure to become your family vacation spot for years to Come!
Being at the Foothills of The Great Smoky Mountains your possibilities for adventure are infinite. In summer don’t miss out on the synchronized fireflies, one of the only places in the world to experience this phenomenon. Bring a lunch and ramble over to Cades Cove for the day. Auto-tour the eleven-mile loop of Cades Cove to experience what early settlers to the area would have endured. Set out on a hike along the Abram Falls trail, starting in Cades Cove, and ending at the 20-foot tall Abrams Falls spilling into a scenic pool. What are you waiting for? Book you Smoky getaway today!
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
For example, you can visit Ripley's Aquarium first thing when they open (one person is free) and then ride The Island Wheel in the afternoon (one person is free) and then enjoy a dinner show at night (one person is free). You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.