It would be impossible to pack all of the Smoky Mountain area’s exciting tourist attractions into a single visit. With so much to do and so much to see, developing an itinerary can feel downright difficult. Add pricing concerns to the mix, and you might start to feel discouraged.
No worries: with the right approach, there’s no need to spend hours scouring your itinerary — or thousands on expensive attractions. We’re pleased to offer several vacation packages that introduce you to the area’s finest destinations while delivering impressive savings.
Developed with many types of visitors in mind, each of our packages emphasizes a different facet of the Smoky Mountains experience. All encourage you to take a break from planning, and, instead, check out a fun selection of destinations that you might otherwise not have even known existed. Best of all, these package deals give you a huge discount on the typical cost of admission.
Are you currently in the thick of vacation planning? Don’t finalize your itinerary until you’ve invested in at least one of these vacation packages for your Smoky Mountain getaway:
The Adventure Package
If you crave adventure, you can’t go wrong with this deal. Perfect for thrill-seekers, this package gets you affordable access to all of the area’s most adrenaline-packed attractions:
- Legacy Mountain Ziplines. Pairing the pristine views of the mountains with the rush of flying high, this zipline course takes you on an unforgettable journey over 500 feet above the forest floor.
- Paula Deen’s Adventure Park. This unique park encourages you to “channel your inner flannel.” During your two-hour logger expedition, you’ll ride a one-of-a-kind zipline rollercoaster, compete in a log roll event, and experience the thrill of multiple eighty-foot free fall jumps.
- TopJump Trampoline Park. Sometimes, all it takes is a little jumping to bring out your inner child. Whether you’re visiting the Smokies with kids or simply want to feel youthful, you’ll love the trampolines at TopJump.
- Rowdy Bear Mountain in Pigeon Forge. Why choose between Rowdy Bear Mountain’s beloved rides? The Adventure Package allows you to enjoy both attractions: the Mountain Glider and the Alpine Mountain Coaster.
Thrill-seeking attractions tend to be among the most expensive items on a vacation itinerary, so The Adventure Package can be a huge source of savings.
Together, the attractions mentioned above would cost $182.96 at retail price for an adult — but with this package deal, you can score access to all four local gems for a mere $146.37. Children under 12 get to enjoy all this for just $126.37.
The Affordable Package
Make memories without breaking the bank. This impressive package introduces you to several iconic Smoky Mountain attractions, granting you a vacation experience that feels larger than life but is downright affordable. Gems from this package include:
- The Grand Majestic. Treat yourself to a show at one of the area’s finest theaters. During the high-energy show known as The Hit Parade, you’ll sing and dance to all your favorite jukebox songs from the 50s and 60s.
- The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel. Enjoy a stunning view of Pigeon Forge from the amazing vantage point of The Island’s iconic ride. It’s far better than a traditional Ferris wheel, as it boasts climate-controlled gondolas and tens of thousands of LEDs in the evening.
- Rocky Top Mountain Coaster. As one of the longest coasters of its kind in North America, this Rocky Top ride delivers both exciting curves and awe-inspiring scenery. Spanning over twenty acres, the journey includes four uplifts and four drops that are sure to get your heart racing.
Affordable is in the name, so you know this package deal will keep your vacation costs manageable. While a standard retail price of $78.09 may seem reasonable for three excellent local attractions, we offer savings that go above and beyond: a mere $62.47 for adults or $33.72 for children 3 and up.
The Rainy Day
Outdoor adventures abound in the Smoky Mountain region, but that doesn’t mean your day is ruined when rain takes over. A variety of indoor attractions promise to keep a smile on your face, regardless of the weather outside.
There will be a definite silver lining to that inevitable rainy day when you find yourself at these excellent sites:
- WonderWorks Pigeon Forge. Edutainment is the name of the game at WonderWorks, where visitors of all ages can combine the best of a science museum with an indoor theme park. This element of learning makes WonderWorks a favorite among parents, while the rides, simulators, and rope courses keep adventurous kids happy.
- TopJump Trampoline Park. If your kids need to burn off some excess energy on a rainy day, encourage them to jump to their hearts’ delight. This indoor option will also be appealing if you’re a young-at-heart adult who feels bummed out when the rain prevents you from enjoying your favorite outdoor activities.
- Crave Golf Club. Hit up the nation’s #1 ranked mini-golf course. This climate-controlled location is appealing not only when you need to get out of the rain, but also when either humidity or frigid temperatures drive you indoors. You’ll get serious cravings from this sweets-themed course — and you’re welcome to satisfy them at the onsite candy shop.
Shelling out for rainy day activities can be disappointing when your previously planned outdoor options were decidedly low-cost. With our discount package, however, the cost of a fun day inside remains more than reasonable. While the attractions highlighted above retail at $68.01 for adults, we’re pleased to provide access to all three for just $54.41 — or $43.22 for kids.
As you plan your dream Smoky Mountain vacation, remember: you can have it all without spending a fortune. Don’t be afraid to treat yourself to the area’s most thrilling experiences. Everything you want from a Smokies adventure — and more — is possible when you make the most of our vacation packages.