Planning a hike in the Great Smoky Mountains can feel daunting even to experienced hikers. Smoky Mountain Guides have taken the guesswork out of hiking this area and provide the expertise, experience (and equipment), needed to have a wonderful hike in one of the country’s most popular National Parks. You can experience the majesty of the Great Smoky Mountains with one of our Extraordinary Day Hikes. Our guides combine high-quality equipment and their knowledge of the area to visit some of the most beautiful locations in the Smoky Mountains. Maximize your experience and save time on planning by booking your hike with us.
Our knowledgeable guides have safety top of mind and know the area well. They enjoy providing an experience that you will remember for years to come.
Once you book your hike, you will be contacted with details about what to wear, what to expect, meeting location and more. Our team will use this time to also better understand your group and answer any questions that arise.
What is included:
- Backpacks and safety equipment
- Water and snacks (lunch is provided on full-day excursions or can be added to any trip for $15/person)
- Tour led by one of our Skilled Guides
On the day of your hiking trip, we will meet you at your designated location and go over some safety measures before heading out on the trails.
Choose from the following Extraordinary Day Hikes:
- Appalachian Waterfalls (3 Hours)
- High Point Hike (6 Hours)
- Clingman’s Dome (4 Hours)
- Shuttle Hike & Waterfalls (3-4 Hours)
- Mt. LeConte (Full Day/Difficult)
- Charlie’s Bunion and Appalachian Trail (Full Day)
- The Mountaineers Way (3 Hours/Easy)
- Alum Bluffs (3-4 Hour/Moderate)
- Grotto Falls (6 Hours/Moderate)
- Rocky Top and A.T. (Full Day/Difficult)
- Spruce-Fir Stroll (6 Hour/Moderate)
When you go hiking with Smoky Mountain guides, you get to see the best spots without guessing where you should go. Our guides seek to create a personalized experience that you will love.