Can you believe it is that time of year again?! It is so special each year when we start to notice the seasons change and it’s time for a yummy pumpkin spice latte. You can save money and skip the lines by making this amazing Pumpkin Spice latte right in your own home.
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tbsp of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 Shots of Espresso (Coffee can be substituted)
- 2 cups of Milk
- Whipped Cream
- Start by brewing the espresso or coffee according to the directions on your machine. (We used canned espresso for this recipe)
- Combine the pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, milk, vanilla extract and sugar in a small saucepan. Heat on the stove until hot while stirring.
- Pour the contents of the saucepan into the blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour the espresso in the mug and top with the pumpkin mixture.
- Finish with whipped cream on top and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.