Best Western Cades Cove Inn 2.5-Star Hotel7824 E Lamar Alexander Pkwy, Townsend, TN
Enter dates above to see available rooms.
Old Smoky Moonshine Pigeon Forge Save 50%400 Feet Away
Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen Buy One Get One200 Feet Away
LeConte Lodge5.6 Miles Away
About This Hotel
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- In-room accessibility
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pets allowed
- Roll-in shower
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Iron/ironing board
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3 PM Check-out time is 11 AM
Room Checkin Instructions
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Hotel Check-in Instructions
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
With a stay at Best Western Cades Cove Inn in Townsend, you'll be minutes from Shadows of the Past Hiking/Biking Trail and Dark Island Swinging Bridge. This motel is within close proximity of The Little River Railroad and Lumber Company Museum and River Rage Go-Kart Track.
Make yourself at home in one of the 54 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.