About Gatlinburg Falls Resort
Content and Information curated by our SmokyMountains.com Local Experts
Gatlinburg Falls Resort features spectacular cabins nestled in elegant heavily wooded lots offering privacy and luxury to vacationers. Just two-minutes from downtown Gatlinburg, you can easily enjoy time exploring the area while still enjoying some time “away from it all”.
Many of the cabins at Gatlinburg Falls Resort have game rooms with pool tables, air hockey tables and the like, some larger cabins feature home theaters. All guests have access to the community outdoor pool and hot tub. There are plenty of opportunities to relax, recharge and have a blast without ever leaving the resort.
- 2 minute drive to Downtown Gatlinburg
- Access to Gatlinburg Falls Resort pool included
- Beautiful wooded location
- Steep, winding roads can be difficult for some
- Great location just 2 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg
- On-site community pool and playground
- Stunning mountain views from some cabins
- Some cabins do not offer wi-fi, be sure to check
- Similar to most area resorts, properties are close to one another
- Some cabins don’t have mountain views
Gatlinburg Falls Resort is conveniently located just 2 minutes from downtown Gatlinburg and 10 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. If you want to enjoy all that the area has to offer, this resort is in a prime location.
The Bottom Line
Gatlinburg Falls Resort boasts spectacular cabins with heavily wooded grounds to give visitors privacy and calm just minutes away from area attractions, shopping, and restaurants. Whether you are enjoying the serenity of the mountains from the deck of your cabin, taking a dip in the community pool or enjoying time with your family playing games in the game room, you are sure to love your time at this resort.
- The SmokyMountains.com Local Expert Team