Enjoy the most spectacular views of Gatlinburg, the Space Needle, and the Great Smoky Mountains from this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental! Boasting a large uncovered terrace, a covered terrace, a small covered balcony, outdoor furniture, rope lighting, and a variety of plants, this condo provides a one-of-a-kind getaway. Inside, you'll find lovely furnishings, a 55" 4K HD Smart TV, gas fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, jetted tubs in each of the 2 baths, and much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed
Located about a half mile down the road from the best of Gatlinburg's unique attractions, this Laurel Inn condo provides easy access to endless thrills and family fun. When you're not out seeing all the sites, relax on your private 250-foot terrace or the separate balcony and take in stunning views of the Space Needle, Ober Gatlinburg Tram, and Smoky Mountains.
You'll also have access to the complex's seasonal, heated community pool, where you can finish each fun-filled day with a refreshing swim. Once you're thoroughly worn out, return to your new home-away-from-home and unwind in the well-appointed living space.
Switch on the seasonal gas fireplace and cozy up to finish your night by streaming family favorites on the flat-screen 4K HD Smart TV. Both bedrooms offer all the essential linens and comfortable mattresses for nights of peaceful rest throughout your stay.
Wake up early enough to cook a quick breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen, then still catch the sunrise over the Smokies from the terrace. Spread out on the plush outdoor sectional as you plan the day's activities!
-- THE LOCATION --
Resting in the heart of Gatlinburg, this mountain condo retreat is just a quick walk or trolley ride to the town's main strip. Between Ripley's Aquarium, the Odditorium, Ober Gatlinburg, Gatlinburg Convention Center, Ole Smoky Barrelhouse, the Gatlinburg SkyLift, and more, you'll have your choice of adventure each day!
Drive just 2 miles to reach the entrance of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park at the Gatlinburg Trail Trailhead and spend a day hiking around the beautiful mountains, enjoying waterfront recreation along the vast stream network, and much more. Afterward, return to town and treat yourself at local favorites like Smoky Mountain Brewery, The Peddler Steakhouse, and Calhoun's among others.
All the attractions of Pigeon Forge - including the famous Dollywood - are just a quick 10-minute drive away. You'll also find several more theme parks, wineries, distilleries, and fabulous shopping in the surrounding area. The Tanger Outlets are an easy 12-minute drive away.
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, keyless entry, complex elevator, seasonal gas fireplace, 55" 4K HD Smart TV, free WiFi, on-site laundry facilities, central heating and air conditioning, a 250-foot terrace with outdoor furnishings and breathtaking views, separate furnished balcony space, off-street parking, a seasonal heated community pool, and more
- Unbeatable Gatlinburg location just a half mile from the town's main strip, 2 miles from the entrance of Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 10 miles from Pigeon Forge attractions, 12 miles from the Tanger Outlets. Near restaurants, wineries, distilleries, and much more. Rocky Top Sports World, Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts Community, horseback riding stables, golf courses, and more are all within 5 minutes
- Nearest Major Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport (~42 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in