Gatlinburg Chateau 402 - Gatlinburg Condo
- Property type: Condo
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Smoking: Non-smoking
- Beds: King: 1, Queen: 1, Sofa Bed: 1
- Check In Time: 3:00 PM
- Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Min Renter Age: 21+
- No Pets Allowed
- No Pets
Host Cancellation Policy
If guest cancels 7 days prior to the arrival date, the only penalty is a non-refundable reservation fee of $11.28. Once within the 7 days, the guest is responsible for the first nights rent + reservation fee + tax.
SmokyMountains.com Service Fee Cancellation Policy
If you choose to cancel or not use your reservation, the SmokyMountains.com Service Fee is always non-refundable.
There were many things that need work, bathroom locks, door lock, no shades on patio door, sofa bed in disrepair, few kitchen supplies.Would recommend to others? No
Our Time In 402
This was our second stay in this room which is our favorite when we come to the Smokies. Another time we stayed in 408 but the view was bad. It’s been over 3 years since we last stayed here however, we found that some things had fallen into neglect (see list). The space itself is wonderful and quiet and the view is great from our balcony! Some of these things on our list could be fixed by making a trip to Walmart.
1. No A/C blowing out of master bedroom vent. No air is diverted into the room from LV A/C. A piece of the A/C is sitting behind the unit. Owner should put in a stand alone A/C unit. Beds were nice and check-in procedure was good. We liked the new combination locks on the door.
2. Both lamps do not work in master bedroom. Only light is in the bath area.
3. Divert condensation from A/C on balcony. My wife almost slipped! The water puddles greatly.
4. Mat needed outside back door to wipe feet due to A/C condensation
5. Condo can sleep 6, but only enough forks, plates, etc for use by 4
6. No ice trays available
7. No Cutting board
8. No Pot holders
9. No balcony table or chairs (these were here our last visit).
10. No salt &c pepper in kitchen
11. Toilet in master bedroom was very low. (Bad for those with bad knees)
12. TP holder was broken and inaccessible. It really should be the tub side of the toilet and not by the water heater.
13. No broom/dust pan
14. Master bedroom window was dirty
15. More TP and bath soap would be welcomed. We had 3 in our party.
16. More trash bags for the kitchen and baths would be welcomed.
Loved itWould recommend to others? Yes
I would never book there again. My car was hit in parking lot left message with complex still never called back. Was told by a lady there it was a cleaning lady with gray suv. Under investigation with police. They have cameras never Condo fireplace doesn’t work. Heat didn’t work that good couch is falling thru when you set on it. We did have hot water. Vents in ceiling dirtyWould recommend to others? No
Birthday Weekend For My Son
The apartment rental was perfect and conveniently located walking distance to the main strip. Handicap accessible, large enough to move around,w individual balconies. Great stay for my son and friends.Would recommend to others? Yes
The room itself was nice however the ac unit was not working right and the bedroom stayed incredibly hotWould recommend to others? Yes
We had a perfect view of the fireworks. The room could definitely be updated. It had a kitchen but hardly any cookware. Also it is all tile which is great but there was no broom provided to keep it tidy during our stay. That was a hassle.Would recommend to others? Yes
Rental condo was spotless friendly staff and guest. All over great experienceWould recommend to others? Yes
Awful Place To Stay!
When we booked we informed the agent we needed a handicap room as my father in law is in a wheelchair..they put us on the 4th floor he couldn’t get into the bathroom or the shower for that matter. Couch bed didn’t pull out (they did fix after hours of waiting) The lady who answers the phone because there is NO ONE at the property .. was very rude! We paid a lot of money to stay and they treated us like trash! How do you not have handicapped accessible rooms?Would recommend to others? No
Clean, Comfortable Stay.
We needed a room for one night for a family of 6 at the end of our trip. Unit was reasonably priced, clean, and comfortable. Enjoyed the balcony area overlooking the pool and city. Unit has 2 rooms. Each with their own bathroom, and a sleep sofa.Would recommend to others? Yes