Stunning Smoky Mountain views are waiting to dazzle up to 9 travelers who stay at this 3-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Gatlinburg. Perched hillside, this home exudes alpine ambiance and features an indoor hot tub, game room and furnished viewing deck facing Mt. LeConte. Take a bird's eye tour of the valleys from the Ober Cable Car in downtown just 10 minutes away. Endless entertainment in Pigeon Forge is only 20 minutes away, so be sure to visit Dollywood, Gem Mine or Wonderworks!
-- THE PROPERTY --
*NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras overlooking the driveway and front door. They do not look into any interior spaces*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Game Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa, Twin Daybed
Enjoy a relaxing getaway on Gatlinburg's Ski Mountain with 2,100 square feet of living space. You'll want to spend carefree afternoons out on the expansive covered porch showcasing a year-round view of Mt. LeConte and downtown.
After an afternoon of hiking in the Smoky Mountains, enjoy a long soak in the indoor hot tub. Others who wish to indulge in a new movie can grab a seat in front of the flat-screen cable Smart TV mounted over the gas fireplace in the living room.
Beyond the foosball table and around the corner is the fully equipped kitchen. There's even a peek-a-boo window with a view of the living room and dining table set for 6. Additional seating for 3 is available at the kitchen bar.
Show off your competitive side when you head upstairs to play a round of billiards in the game room. Opt for one of 60 arcade video games or an air hockey match!
Settle in for the night in one of the 3 bedrooms located on the main level. Furnished with local art and charming mountain decor, these bedrooms are the perfect retreat to rest up for another day in the Smokies.
-- THE LOCATION --
When you're not relaxing on the porch, head into town just 3.5 miles away for a variety of attractions and incredible restaurants. Ride the Ober Cable Car after a hearty brunch at the Pancake Pantry.
You won't be short of outdoor sports, since Gatlinburg offers easy access to cross-country skiing, ice skating and hiking! Host your own competition to see who gets the fastest time down the alpine slide at the Ober Resort amusement park.
Keep the high-speed thrills going with a visit to Dollywood just 20 minutes away. From raft rides to live entertainment, this theme park is sure to delight travelers of all ages.
If you're looking to test your travel group's teamwork, try out one of the Escape Rooms in downtown Pigeon Forge. Be sure to squeeze in time for a race on the Go-Kart tracks, a shopping spree at the Sevierville Outlet Mall or a tour of the Pigeon Forge Gem Mine!
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, private indoor in-ground hot tub, covered viewing deck, game room with a video game arcade console, air hockey, billiards table, foosball table, 5 flat-screen cable Smart TVs (all premium movie & sports channels), free WiFi, park-style outdoor charcoal grill, 4-car driveway parking, access to community pool, fitness center, and more
- Prime Gatlinburg location with views of the Smoky Mountains and Ober Cable Car, 3.5 miles into the heart of Gatlinburg, 20 minutes to Pigeon Forge, Dollywood and other family-friendly attractions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport, 2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701 (~44 miles from property)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Your safety matters. This property features exterior surveillance cameras overlooking the driveway and front door. They do not look into any interior spaces