We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Welcome to Too Cozy! This cute 2 bedroom, 2 bath cabin is located in the Sky Harbour Community - between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. A 15 minute drive and you can be close to attractions, restaurants and shopping. Come enjoy the Great Smoky Mountains at Too Cozy. Whether you just want a romantic weekend away or your getting away for some family fun in the Smokies, this cabin has it all!
***************** SMALL PET FRIENDLY - $25 DAILY FEE - PLEASE CONTACT AN AGENT TO ADD THIS AMENITY TO YOUR BOOKING ******************
Sleeping Arrangements: Sleeps (6)
- King Size Bedroom with 40" Flat Screen TV, Private Bath with Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower
- Queen Bed located in the loft area, 32" Flat Screen TV with access to Bathroom Tub/Shower Combo
- Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
- Large 50" Flat Screen TV in Living Room
- Kitchen Table with bar type seating for 4
- Mini Bar located in Loft Area
- 6-person Hot Tub
- Screened in porch
- Multi-Cade Arcade Machine, Ms Pacman, Frogger, etc.
- Jacuzzi Tub in Master Bathroom
- Gas Grill and Charcoal Grill
- 7 miles to Gatlinburg
- 6 miles to Pigeon Forge
You can unwind in the Hot Tub or Jacuzzi Tub after a day shopping and your long day of adventures, or enjoy some downtime with a movie. Enjoy the Cozy Fireplace. Enjoy that morning cup of coffee on the front porch, or enjoy the small, but quaint porch area upstairs. Too Cozy may be your next secret Smoky Mountain getaway!
Downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are only minutes away and you can be sure to enjoy live entertainment, restaurants, and even dinner shows like Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede, or Hatfield and McCoy's. If you are looking for a few hikes, the National Park is the place to be! From Cades Cove to Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail and even Cherokee, NC, you will be delighted with the beauty and diversity that the Smoky Mountains has to offer.