Book an unforgettable Asheville getaway to this 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom vacation rental home. Boasting a private hot tub, fire pit, game room, and a furnished deck, this 2,900-square-foot home has everything you'll need to make the most of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Whether you spend your days exploring downtown Asheville, touring breweries, or hiking the Blue Ridge Mountains, you're sure to enjoy your stay in this Asheville abode surrounded with natural views.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: XL Twin/Queen Bunk Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: King Bed | Bedroom 4: King Bed | Bedroom 5: 2 Queen Beds | Billiard Room: Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Located on 5 acres in a beautiful upscale neighborhood, this home features breathtaking views, a heated garage, and much more!
When you need a break from the hiking trails, retreat into the living room and turn on the gas fireplace and flat-screen Smart TV. Whether you're a Duke or UNC fan, you'll love curling up on the comfortable couches and watching the game with friends!
The fully equipped kitchen, complete with a large island and expansive granite countertops, has everything you'll need to whip up a 5-star feast for your travel companions. Whether you choose to eat at the indoor dining table or on the screened-in porch, you're sure to enjoy a memorable meal.
Can't get enough of the southern sunshine? Spend some time in one of the property's many outdoor gathering spaces. A sunroom, complete with a gas fireplace, a furnished deck, and covered hot tub.
Be sure to spend some time in the billiards room during your stay. Boasting a ping pong table, pool table, and a gas log stove.
No matter which bedroom you choose to retire to, you'll enjoy the luxury of a flat-screen Smart TV.
-- THE LOCATION --
Less than 15 minutes down the road, the excitement of downtown Asheville awaits. This unique southern city is home to talented street musicians, one-of-a-kind boutiques, delicious dining, and more!
The beer connoisseurs of the group will love enjoying Asheville's acclaimed beer scene. You'll find an eclectic mix of brews at large breweries like Wicked Weed, New Belgium, and Highland Brewing Company,
Lace up your boots and head 10 minutes away to the Blue Ridge Parkway. As you cruise down this gorgeous stretch of road, be sure to stop off and explore the areas many hiking trails.
You'll also be a short drive from Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Resort, the Biltmore Estates, and more.
-- REST EASY WITH YOUR LOCAL HOST --
Your Local Host makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 equipped kitchens, 7 flat-screen Smart TVs, a hot tub, gas fireplace, fire pit, sunroom, pool table, ping pong table, free WiFi, gas grill, driveway parking for 8 vehicles, an on-site waterfall, and more
- Unbeatable Asheville location - 14 minutes from downtown Asheville, 10 minutes from the Blue Ridge Parkway, and a short drive from several attractions such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Cataloochee Ski Resort, the Biltmore Estates, Omni Grove Park Inn and Golf Course, and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Asheville Regional Airport (~21 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- No firecrackers or firearms at the property
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Absolutely no loud noise after 9:30 PM due to the local noise ordinance
- NOTE: Please respect quiet hours from 9:30 PM to 9 AM
- NOTE: This home offers additional accommodations on the queen-sized air mattress